Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentines Day Promotions!!! $30 of Baked Goods For $20

Where did January go??? Time is flying by...Hard to believe we are heading into February tomorrow, and have not had much snow.  Seems odd for New England...Am I complaining??? a bit...we love the snow.  Hard to ski without snow.  But, I know be careful what I wish for, right??? I'll be ready to open the pool in May, and we will get two feet of snow!!!

So, tomorrow is February 1st...time to start thinking of Valentines day.  Whether for your loved on or parties for your kids school.  Kids love valentines day.  Christmas was hardly over and I hear, "hey mom, we have to get our valentines cards!!!" Seriously??? I didn't even have the tree down yet...

I am hoping everyone has blown their diets already, well not totally.  Just up the cardio...so you can get back to eating some yummy sweets!!! My motto, "Everything in Moderation"

Ok...So, this is what we are offering here at Buttercream...Spend $20 and get $30 worth of baked goods.  Choices are the following...

                      * 12 Cupcakes either chocolate or vanilla topped with Buttercream and decorated with Valentine decorations.
                      * 8 Chocolate Cupcakes filled with Chocolate Ganache and topped with rich chocolate frosting.
                      * 24 of my Rich and Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies.
                      * 18 Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies...So yummy!!! I have people fight over the last cookie before.  It wasn't pretty.
                       * 1-8" Round of Krack Brownies...Rich Dark Chocolate almost like a flour less tart...Once you have one you become addicted.  Best served warm. With a little scoop of Vanilla Ice cream.  Flavors Available.  Just ask. Can be made gluten free...

Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Chocolate Ganache

Krak Brownies

Whoopie Pies


Don't see anything you like??? I can't believe it, but ask and I will try to accommodate you with what you might like.

Valentines day is on a Tuesday this year...So, orders can go from today till the end of the month!!!

I think February should be National Chocolate Month...It is in my eyes...

Just mention the promo when ordering.  I take paypal, and I can even take credit cards upon delivery now.  Small delivery charge will be added.

Now get back to that treadmill, so you can eat those sweets!!!

Jill

"You cant buy happiness, but you can buy cupcakes...and that's kind of the same thing!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment