Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Website Goes Live!!!!

Today was a big day for Buttercream. After going through a few designs, verbage, photos etc...
We now have the end product. I would like to thank Linda Roughsedge from Ocean Graphics New Hampshire for all her hard work. It was a pleasure working with her.

I hope everyone finds it much easier to navigate through and find what you need.

I now accept Paypal as a payment method. Which many have asked for and will be my preferred method of payment.

Also, big news. I have moved locations. I am still operating out of my home. One reason for the move is that I needed a lot more space to work in. I am now located in Kingston New Hampshire. Rest assured delivery is still avaiable.

I look forward to getting back to baking and connecting with all of you real soon!!!

Oops!!! There goes the timer...

No comments:

Post a Comment